HYPHY is Hiring a Full-time Electronics Engineer!
HYPHY is a fast-paced, globally distributed semiconductor start-up that is commercializing revolutionary spread spectrum video transport IP capable of carrying >10X the video information through the same pipes with less than 1/10th the silicon. Having proven its patented Spread Spectrum Video Transport (SSVTTM) technology, the company is preparing to exit stealth mode with display panel driver chipsets for market leaders.
Position: Electronics Engineer
Hiring Manager: VP System Engineering
Experienced HW engineer, RF and high speed analogue PCB design using Cadence or other PCB design software, design experience with DACs/ADCs, implementation and debugging.
The ideal candidate is also familiar with principles of engineering video systems and communication over transmission lines.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience as an electronics engineer
- Design experience with PCB development from component selection to schematic capture to PCB layout…
- Bench prototyping skills, testing and debugging
- Python (SciPy) programming – advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capabilities with project management and documentation
Responsibilities: We are looking for a Hardware Engineer with a broad design of RF and high speed systems, preferably with a background in video design, reporting to the Hardware Engineering manager and will be responsible for:
- Design schematics and PCB
- Design analogue and digital circuits
- Design product functional blocks and choose appropriate components
- Design and develop test methods
- Write engineering documentation including requirements, architecture and design
Educational background: BSc in Electrical/Electronics or Communication Engineering.
Must be qualified to work with USA, Australian, Chinese, and Singaporean entities.
HYPHY is a globally distributed company, relying on remote collaboration amongst uniquely talented and skilled people; HYPHY intends to support the successful applicant in their current location.
Compensation Expectations: xxxxxxx
Here is a list of the people involved in this particular recruitment process:
Core Recruitment Team:
Dennis McDonald, Advisor
Tony Pullen, Process Controller
Hannah + Maxine, Neologicians
Hiring Manager: Eyal Friedman; VP System Engineering
Technical Advisor: Rob Hannebauer, Technical Leader
Kibbitzer: Todd Rockoff, CEO